LOOKING FOR A NEW SPECIALTY PHARMACY?
We have been serving the Maryland community for the last two years. We look forward to helping you too!
At FOSRx, we navigate insurance coverage, manage your medication delivery, and help you with your healthcare needs.
At Factor One Source Pharmacy, we encourage our our patients to advocate for themselves and their loved ones. With extensive experience on Capitol Hill and relationships with elected representatives, legislative committees, and influence on healthcare industry officials, we want to help you learn how to advocate for yourselves on local and national levels.
PATIENT CARE SERVICES
A large part of what separates a specialty pharmacy from a retail pharmacy are the outcomes that are monitored by the Pharmacist.
At Factor One Source Pharmacy we track your outcomes, hospital visits, doctor visits, medication compliance, side effects, and reactions all so we can tailor the best therapy and recommendations specific for YOU.
Chronic illness and conditions are very costly, and we know that it takes a great deal of coordination to make sure your needs are met. At Factor One Source Pharmacy, we offer free financial counseling regarding your medical needs, and help you become educated and empowered as you obtain treatment for your medical needs.
Amazing pharmacy and staff! Best I've ever seen as a matter of fact! Factor one source is truly devoted to their customers. They are just trying to make the world easier for those with hemophilia and blood disorders. Keep up the beautiful work Factor One Source!! ❤️
Great team of professionals dedicated to personalized services for their clients. Staff is always available and attentive to client's needs.
Very impressed with this company they went above and beyond for my son an turn around time on order was quicker than any we've had in last 15 years couldn't be more happy an satisfied.
Great customer service and one of the most ethical homecare companies I know.
Love love love this pharmacy! They are always there for me with whatever supplies and medical needs I have. They always have my back!
"A wonderful team of dedicated professionals."
"Amazing company! Full of passionate people who really care about their patients!"
I have been truly impressed with the ethical way in which FOSRx conducts business and treats its patients. They have real integrity, great goals, and concrete ways to help people.
This is group of truly capable, specialized providers who make our family feel like a top priority.
Listed below are the 2016 FOSRx Scholarship winners, their associated hometown, their diagnosis, the college or university they will be/are attending, and their plans for the future.
Silver Scholarship Recipient ($1,000):
Lara Hilton is from Athens, Georgia, and is a single mother of two who was recently diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. She has earned two associate's degrees, and is currently enrolled in the Healthcare Science program at Athens Technical College in order to ultimately become a Registered Nurse.
“I want to specialize in women’s health because I am especially interested in being a resource for young women thinking about their reproductive options.”
Gold Scholarship Recipient ($2,500):
Shaylyn Fujii is from Keaau, Hawaii, and lives with von Willebrand Disease. She was the first in her family to graduate from a four-year university, and is now pursuing a career as a family nurse practitioner.
“I would like to run a health clinic in the rural districts of regions that my family grew up in. With this specialty, I will be able to help people of all ages and provide easier healthcare to my local community members.”
Platinum Scholarship Recipient ($5,000):
Justin Horbacz lives in Gainesville, FL and is diagnosed with severe hemophilia. He has raised $10,000 to help other youth affected by bleeding disorders attend hemophilia-focused summer camps, and has helped sponsor 30 children with hemophilia from 6 developing countries through “Save One Life.” He is attending the University of Florida to pursue a career as a pediatric hematologist.
“Being challenged in life is inevitable. It is how we view and approach these challenges that shape who we are.”
Administrative Assistant / Pharmacy Technician
- Dickson, Tennessee
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
- Education and Experience: High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.).
- Must be certified pharmacy technician. It is preferable that the candidate has Specialty Drug knowledge or has worked 1 year as a pharmacy tech.
- This job includes a wide range of responsibilities for a specialty pharmacy. Each day is filled with new challenges. Duties will revolve around managing and distributing information. This generally includes answering phones, taking memos and maintaining files. Assist with sending and receiving correspondence, coordinating with staff in Maryland office, and greeting clients and patients. The pharmacy technician has many duties other than filling prescriptions. They also perform inventory counts, file paperwork, and stock inventory, etc. They help the pharmacy run like a well oiled machine, and help the pharmacists fulfill their responsibilities.
- Must be good with people, detail oriented, highly competent, organized, friendly, and willing to have a variety of responsibilities.
- Other Responsibilities: Performs other duties and assumes additional responsibilities as directed by the supervisor.