Administrative Assistant / Pharmacy Technician
- Dickson, Tennessee
Desired Minimum Qualifications:
- Education and Experience: High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.).
- Must be certified pharmacy technician. It is preferable that the candidate has Specialty Drug knowledge or has worked 1 year as a pharmacy tech.
- This job includes a wide range of responsibilities for a specialty pharmacy. Each day is filled with new challenges. Duties will revolve around managing and distributing information. This generally includes answering phones, taking memos and maintaining files. Assist with sending and receiving correspondence, coordinating with staff in Maryland office, and greeting clients and patients. The pharmacy technician has many duties other than filling prescriptions. They also perform inventory counts, file paperwork, and stock inventory, etc. They help the pharmacy run like a well oiled machine, and help the pharmacists fulfill their responsibilities.
- Must be good with people, detail oriented, highly competent, organized, friendly, and willing to have a variety of responsibilities.
- Other Responsibilities: Performs other duties and assumes additional responsibilities as directed by the supervisor.
Founded in 2014, Factor One Source Pharmacy is a Specialty Pharmacy with an unwavering commitment to excellence in providing treatments and products for our patients with outstanding customer service. Headquartered in Cumberland, Maryland we are a fast-growing company that is focused on enhancing patient safety and medication adherence. Our President & CEO, Dr. Sajal Roy is the only quadruple board certified pharmacist in the United States, and sits as a commissioner for the Maryland Board of Pharmacy and serves as Chairman of the Emergency Preparedness Task Force.
The environment at Factor One Source Pharmacy is exciting, fast-paced, and full of opportunities for growth. We look for highly-motivated, enthusiastic, and goal driven professionals who want to have a positive impact on the people they serve.
FOSRx Pharmacy offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit plan.