We recently had a great time at the the Hemophilia Foundation of Minnesota/Dakotas event held in Sioux Falls at Thunder Road. Held on July 29, the event began with an exhibitor meet and greet, followed by some educational talks by Sanford Children's physical therapist, social worker, and the director of HFMD.
After a lunch with the families in attendance, we were given wrist bands and everyone was able to enjoy the rides there. It was a fun time. Our rep, Candice Leclerc, was able to reconnect with familiar faces in addition to meeting several new families. There were 90 people in attendance! Thanks to everyone who came out.
- Call TSA if you plan on flying: 855-787-2227
- Call your airline ahead of time
- Contact the company that makes your medication
- Contact the Hotel
- Make sure your medication is packaged and labeled properly.
- Provide the TSA agent with your medication when you get to security.
- Make sure your medication stays cold while in transit.