FOSRX/FAST Scholarship Program
Factor One Source FAST Pharmacy is pleased to offer a three-tiered scholarship program.
- Applications will be accepted from eligible candidates from January 1 – April 30, 2020. The links to each scholarship application will be available on this page, so please check back during that period if you are eligible. Applicants will be reviewed and voted on by a scholarship committee in May, 2020, and announcements will be made when decisions have been reached.
- Please note that while we accept applicants in a variety of fields of study and career paths, preference will usually be given to applicants with a trajectory in medical/healthcare/pharmacy related studies. This is not always the case however, and falls to the discretion of the committee which reviews each applicant and their individual circumstances and qualifications.
- Please only apply for the scholarship level that you are most qualified for. If you apply for a scholarship for which you are not eligible, the committee will not take the time to re-categorize you into the proper tier.
- If you have applied in previous years but did not receive a scholarship, you may still apply if you still qualify. If you are a previous winner, you are no longer eligible to apply.
Eligibility and Requirements:
Some requirements have changed since last year, so please read directions carefully.
- Applicants are not required to be patients of FOSRX/FAST, but must have an eligible diagnosis (family members of diagnosed person are not eligible) and be a resident of the United States of America.
- All scholarship funds must be used for furthering the education of the recipients through a college, university, or vocational school within the United States of America.
- Applicants must already accepted to a college/university/vocational program.
- Finalists will be required to submit a recent transcript and will be interviewed by the scholarship committee via phone interview. Winners will be notified after final deliberations.
- All applicants for any of our scholarships must have earned a grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 or higher in their previous year of study (unless you are in a doctoral program with Pass/Fail programs, in which case you will have the ability to indicate so on your submission).
- Applicants must be willing and able to attend a community event with us as a representative of our scholarship program at some point during the upcoming school year as a scholarship ambassador (travel expenses, when applicable, will be covered).
- Applicants must be willing to allow their submitted information to be made public in the event that they are selected.
Silver Scholarship Ambassador – $1,000
-A person who has been diagnosed with one of the following conditions: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hepatitis C, Multiple Sclerosis, or Crohn’s Disease.
Gold Scholarship Ambassador – $2,500
-A person diagnosed with an immunodeficiency (CIDP/IVIg patients).
Platinum Scholarship Ambassador – $5,000
-A person who has been diagnosed with a bleeding disorder (ie: those with hemophilia, vWD, rare factor deficiencies, and symptomatic carriers included).