FOSRX/FAST Scholarship Program
Factor One Source FAST Pharmacy is pleased to offer a three-tiered scholarship program.
- Applications will be available from eligible candidates from January 1 – April 30, 2021. Applicants will be reviewed and voted on by a scholarship committee in May, 2021, and announcements will be made when decisions have been reached.
- Please note that while we accept applicants in a variety of fields of study and career paths, preference will usually be given to applicants with a trajectory in medical/healthcare/pharmacy related studies. This is not always the case however, and falls to the discretion of the committee which reviews each applicant and their individual circumstances and qualifications.
- Please only apply for the scholarship level that you are most qualified for. If you apply for a scholarship for which you are not eligible, the committee will not take the time to re-categorize you into the proper tier.
- If you have applied in previous years but did not receive a scholarship, you may still apply if you still qualify. If you are a previous winner, you are no longer eligible to apply.
Eligibility and Requirements:
Some requirements have changed since last year, so please read directions carefully.
- Applicants are not required to be patients of FOSRX/FAST, but must have an eligible diagnosis (family members of diagnosed person are not eligible) and be a resident of the United States of America.
- All scholarship funds must be used for furthering the education of the recipients through a college, university, or vocational school within the United States of America.
- Applicants must already accepted to a college/university/vocational program.
- Finalists will be required to submit a recent transcript and will be interviewed by the scholarship committee via phone interview. Winners will be notified after final deliberations.
- All applicants for any of our scholarships must have earned a grade point average (GPA) of 3.5 or higher in their previous year of study (unless you are in a doctoral program with Pass/Fail programs, in which case you will have the ability to indicate so on your submission).
- Applicants must be willing and able to attend a community event with us as a representative of our scholarship program at some point during the upcoming school year as a scholarship ambassador (travel expenses, when applicable, will be covered).
- Applicants must be willing to allow their submitted information to be made public in the event that they are selected.
Silver Scholarship Ambassador – $1,000
-A person who has been diagnosed with one of the following conditions: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hepatitis C, Multiple Sclerosis, or Crohn’s Disease.
Gold Scholarship Ambassador – $2,500
Platinum Scholarship Ambassador – $5,000